Understanding SEO for Travel Websites
When it comes to increasing the traffic to your website, accumulating positive feedback, and just making yourself stand out, you have to understand the fine details. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is an embedded code that allows you to rank higher in search engine results, giving your site more exposure to viewers. SEO for travel websites has led to an increase of internet bookings by 78% and has been a valuable asset to the customer experience.
How to Effectively Implement SEO to Your Website
Once you have an understanding of how SEO for travel websites work, you can start putting it to use. Whether you have a travel blog on WordPress or a travel website that allows viewers to book directly, creating eye-catching content with engaging topics will enhance the experience for the viewer. By integrating SEO for travel agencies, you can use social marketing strategies such as identifying the purpose of your blog or websites while using social media to reach your viewers.
Tips Needed to Improve Your Website
These 5 tips are designed to help you implement effective SEO on your travel website and build traffic.
- Mobile Device Friendly – Your website should be compatible with Android/Smart Phone devices to make the most of your SEO. The use of a mobile device has taken flight in recent years and is used by most.
- Video Flare – Dress up your website with a YouTube channel, creating catchy music and a visual story that describes what you’re about. YouTube is ahead of Bing in the search engines and the most used business tool in SEO for travel websites.
- Keyword Stuffing – Many individuals think that the more keywords they can add to a page, they are more likely to rank high. Keyword stuffing can hurt the traffic and it is best to keep it around 3 keywords per article.
- Fresh Feed – Don’t slack on updating your site. Continually posts stories, travel reviews, and relevant content that will keep you afloat. Guest bloggers are a great way to get a fresh perspective on specific destination.
- Use Your Voice – Be creative, be concise, and more importantly, have your own unique tone and style when creating SEO for travel agencies. Much like how you can identify a certain scent with a person or surrounding, use that same ‘scent’ when describing travel information. Your blog or website will stand out among the crowd and place higher in ranking.
Connection is Everything
SEO allows you to be ahead of the right people at the right time which increases your potential and growth. By using the right words, you are putting yourself on the map and in front the next website, allowing viewers to see your offer above the rest. SEO connects you right away to the individuals that want a specific booking immediately. They know what they are searching for and are ready to book the next flight, hotel, or excursion.
Social Media Market
Social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram fall in the same line for SEO for travel websites. It should not be ignored but put to good use, as social media paves the way for direct website contact. With a steady use of ‘Tweets’ and ‘likes’, your website will gain traffic, connecting to individuals that are search for a specific travel need.
If implementing effective travel agency SEO for your travel industry business seems like a daunting task, we are here to help. The Travel Tech Strategies travel experts can provide you with everything you need to create a dynamic online presence for your travel agency, including responsive travel web design, social media marketing, email marketing, and more, along with travel big data mining to create tightly focused marketing strategies that build your brand. Contact us today for more information!
Travel Tech Strategies is a forward-thinking market leader providing the travel industry with in-depth Big Data analysis